CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Visitors Map

Swag Bucks .. Love it!!

Search & Win Wanna earn points for gift cards and other things while you search the web?? Me and my friends are loving it.. It's FREE and FUN!

Swidget 1.0

  • Rescuing Sprite by Mark Levin

Friday, January 11, 2008

Who's my Candidate?

I have taken several Candidate Polls and they always come out this way... My problem is I was taking them because I'm torn between Romney and Thompson... This didn't help me much! ARRRG!


72% Mitt Romney
69% Fred Thompson
68% Tom Tancredo
65% Mike Huckabee
63% John McCain
57% Ron Paul
56% Rudy Giuliani
38% Bill Richardson
38% Chris Dodd
37% Hillary Clinton
37% Joe Biden
36% John Edwards
32% Barack Obama
32% Mike Gravel
29% Dennis Kucinich

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

0 comments: