CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Visitors Map

Swag Bucks .. Love it!!

Search & Win Wanna earn points for gift cards and other things while you search the web?? Me and my friends are loving it.. It's FREE and FUN!

Swidget 1.0

  • Rescuing Sprite by Mark Levin

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A vote for McCain

Ok, So I'm not a fan of McCain nethier are most other Conversative people... So it's obvious to me that McCain needs a strong, young and VERY Conservative VP. I have read through many a lists and I have narrowed it down to 2 I would love to see.

1). Governor Sarah Palin

http://gov.state.ak.us/bio.php
or

2). Mitt Romney
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney

3 comments:

Ted said...

Check out this site, really funny, comparing Barack Obama to Chauncey Gardener from the movie, Being There:

puma4palin.blogspot.com

Kasey said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. I'm curious how you came upon my blog. I think it's sad too that Romney is out and wants to support you know who!!!

Ted said...

Romney adds a net nothing to the ticket; his negatives at least approximate the positives.

McCain NEEDS Alaska Gov Sarah Palin (if he wants to win in November) — whose positives are too numerous to mention here (with no negatives).

– and don’t cite Palin’s lack of experience, since she’s got 10 times that of Obama!!!