CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Visitors Map

Swag Bucks .. Love it!!

Search & Win Wanna earn points for gift cards and other things while you search the web?? Me and my friends are loving it.. It's FREE and FUN!

Swidget 1.0

  • Rescuing Sprite by Mark Levin

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where the heck can I get gas for under $4 ???

So I'm posting here on my blog today and my ticker says that National gas prices are $3.68... Where the heck can I find gas that cheap??? Here in Southern California I'm still paying well over $4!!

Leave me comments!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I saw it for $3.76 here in Kalamazoo, MI.

binksmommy said...

wow.. I jealous!!!

Cheeziemommie said...

Yah it's pretty sad when david and I are SO stoked that it got down to a whopping 4.07 today and we leave for our trip tomorrow LOL!